- Take academic theories and create models/tools to bring those theories to life. I make them operational. I don’t create my own theories, but I find the link to everyday life for the leaders and the employees. What should I, as a leader, specifically do or say? Inspiration is great, but it’s not worth a whole lot if you don’t apply it.
- I teach academic theory in way that makes it easy to understand, and I always create supporting materials that will show you how to apply a theory in the real world.
- I try to avoid PowerPoint presentations as they often reduce the focus of the reader. I teach with flip charts, colored cards and other media. I can do full day workshops without using PowerPoint. Participants always compliment me for that.
- Most of my material and theory is about behavioral changes. I believe that value is only created for you if you feel that change is possible and fairly easy. I cannot change your behavior, but I can do a lot to make it much easier for you to change. That is the philosophy behind my online products and the way I teach.
- I give space to all kinds of people, beliefs and opinions and I want sincerely want the best to happen for you
Visit Leadinspire at www.leadinspire.com